Opening of my exhibition in Melbourne
Check the pictures of the opening night of my touring exhibition in Melbourne.
MEGA WEEK END RECIPE
Preparation: 8 months
Cooking time: 4 days
- Ingredients (for 1 person):
- + – 70kg of Bobby Hundreds.
- 1.8 m of Futura.
- 20 to 30 mad jokes per day (provided by Frank Liew).
- Exciting stories by Noah.
- Smile and good vibe by Jasper Wong.
- 50 beers.
- 800g of weed.
- Get invited to Carbon, a forum of contemporary style, design & culture, with amazing figures of the global street culture.
- Book a ticket to Melbourne and head to Fed Square – Atrium (8.4 million visitors in 2009).
- Become friends with Bobby and Frank Liew, aka my new best friends aka the most cool, friendly, humble, and funny guys in the world.
- Fry Mega during 4 days with Futura, season with a lot of grass.
- Stir in beer without moderation, until all players are golden brown and crispy.
- Connect with Greg Rivera, Noah C. Bever, and Jasper Wong.
- Marinate in the city for about three days.
- Become friends with Jasper Wong, Noah, and Greg.
- Being invited on stage by Bobby for the support of the Century.
- Cut Mega into thin strips.
- Check House Of Pain.
- Stuff the attendees with a mixture of good vibe and hospitality.
- Sprinkle grass.
- Celebrate Noah and Greg’s birthdays.
- Plan a trip to my Bali hood.
- Serve and consume without moderation.
Thank you ACCLAIM MAGAZINE for offering me the best week-end of my life.
I want to really thank the people from Acclaim who invited me to be part of this amazing event.
I had the best time of my life thanks to you guy!
Feel free to check the other reports of my 2011 series of international exhibitions:
2011 | LONGING TO BE KNOTTED TOGETHER | Australia / Asia / Europe:
- Melbourne (Federation Square).
- Sydney (China Heights).
- Adelaide (Magazine).
- Jakarta (Salihara).
- Kuala Lumpur (Stussy flagship store).
- Berlin (Zirkumflex).
- Paris (Sergeant Paper).
- Marseille (Atelier National).
If you enjoyed the opening of my solo exhibition in Melbourne, check the pictures of my art show in Adelaide.
Credits of my exhibition in Melbourne:
I presented this solo exhibition at FEDERATION SQUARE.
The art show was an OFFICIAL PART OF CARBON.
The people behind ACCLAIM MAGAZINE made this event possible.
I originally posted this report on my Melbourne’s exhibition in French language on STREET TEASE.